Our aim is to WAKE people up and realise their full potential and give them the tools to achieve this.
TRN is one of the leading providers of support and learning for school leavers, young people and adults. We are a leading training provider operating across England. We provide apprenticeships, traineeships, pre-apprenticeship study programmes, SWAPs and education and training programmes in key priority sectors, including construction, health and social care, early years and children and young people.
However, what we really do is provide a framework and culture through which learners, often left behind by education, can realise their ability to learn new knowledge, skills and behaviours to improve their lives. Our goal is to start them on a journey of lifelong self-improvement and skills acquisitions which makes their lives richer and fuller while improving society as a whole.
We lead with culture and results follow:
Our job outcome rate is 47% and our qualification achievement rate for education and training programmes is over 94%. (national average 91%) On apprenticeship programmes, our qualification achievement rate is 67.6% (national average 64.7%) and 100% of learners who complete their apprenticeship are retained in employment Our employer satisfaction rate is 91% (national average 90%) and our learner satisfaction rate is 92% (national average 80%) We currently support circa 1,500 learners annually
- Our job outcome rate is 47%
- Our qualification achievement rate for education and training programmes is over 94% (national average 91%)
- Apprenticeship qualification achievement rate is 67.6% (national average 64.7%)
- SWAPs sees 82% of learners go onto full time employment or apprenticeships
- 100% of learners who complete their apprenticeship are retained in employment
- 91% employer satisfaction rate (national average 90%)
- 92% learner satisfaction rate (national average 80%)
- We currently support over 1,500 learners annually